All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you think that Yorkies are delicate, retiring, and shy think again. The Yorkie possesses a big dog personality and a big dog attitude inside that cute little doggie body. Dog fanciers who love the diminutive Yorkie quickly learn why this spirited pooch has been a favorite, funny, and feisty pet since the nineteenth century. This Pet Owner's Manual on the Yorkshire terrier will teach you everything you need to kw about how to make life with your lovable little terror comfortable and enjoyable. Information includes housing, health care, behavior, training, grooming, and more. Illustrated with color photos and instructive line art, this must-have manual offers important advice and tips from this trusted veterinarian and author.
- Author(s)Sharon Lynn Vanderlip
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitlePet Owners Manual
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.