Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe Yorkshire Wolds Way runs for the 79 miles (127km) over the gently rolling chalk hills between Hessle Haven and the Cliffs above Filey. Beginning by the Humber estuary, you can follow the countryside agency's acorn waymarks through wooded slopes and valleys, past the deserted medieval village of Wharram Percy to the geological curiosity of Filey Brigg. This Official National Trail Guide, published in association with Natural England, the countryside agency who administer England's fifteen official long-distance footpaths, is the perfect companion for the dedicated walker and the weekend stroller.
- Author BiographyRoger Ratcliffe was formerly Environment Correspondent of the Yorkshire Post and North of England Correspondent of the Sunday Times. He currently runs his own publishing business.
- Author(s)Roger Ratcliffe
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleNational Trail Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.