All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the sell-out first edition in 2011, this new edition of Yorkshire's Real Heritage Pubs, is fully revised with information on the historic pubs in Yorkshire and Humber. The book features new listings and updated photography so that you can search out and fully appreciate these special pubs. The interiors of which give us a rare look into the rich cultural and architectural history of the region. The book is the product of many years of surveying and research by CAMRA volunteers who are dedicated to helping preserve and protect the UK's pub heritage. This guide sets out to celebrate the genuine pub heritage that survives in Yorkshire, to share an understanding of its importance and to call for its better protection.
- Author BiographyWith a background in historic building conservation and town planning, David Gamston was a pioneer of CAMRA's early pub campaigning and heritage work, first in York and later nationally. He was the initiating force behind CAMRA's National Inventory and founding chairman of CAMRA's Pub Heritage Group.
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Content NoteColour photography and maps
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byDave Gamston
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.