All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionWe are spiritual people intimately connected with the animals, plants, and earth, as well with each other, and many of us want to protect our environment and create a better society. But why? What basic principles will enable us to build caring, sharing, and responsible communities in which the earth can flourish and we can all feel we belong? How can we develop a new world view and a new way of life for us all? A world view based on a genuine spiritual connection with all things, but unfettered by religions, ideologies, or gods. A way of life based upon intimate harmony with all around us. If we are part of all things, how should we act? What type of society should we create? You Are All presents ideas and suggestions for a new set of spiritual values, moral values, and social values based upon a deep sense of our fundamental connectedness with nature that does t involve heavens or hells, karma or rebirth, but only our own direct communion with the universal energy of all.
- Author BiographyTim Lewis is an extremely experienced and accomplished author of 11 books, including history, poetry, philosophy and fiction. He has won several prizes and been awarded a number of fellowships and grants for his work, which has reached an international audience. He was born in southern Africa and raised in England, but is now a resident of Charlottesville, Virginia. He has read his work to audiences across America and Europe and his works of history have won him international acclaim. This book outlines his New Society philosophy and principles, as well as ideas for how we can return to our natural humanity.
- Author(s)Dr Tim Lewis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.