All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA day in the life of parent and child--full of smiles and giggles, messes and meals, boundless energy and well-earned rest. Not to mention lots of love. Here, in simple rhyming verse, accompanied by colorful, playful illustrations, is one such day. Share it with others and treasure the memories.
- Author BiographyMaryann Cusimano Love lives on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland. Satomi Ichikawa lives in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Maryann Cusimano Love
- PublisherGrosset & Dunlap
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLittle Letters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width110 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Satomi Ichikawa
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.