All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $49.00
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.31
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.25
About this product
- DescriptionYOU Are Worth It is a groundbreaking book that is universal in scope. Worthiness issues abound in the world. What is worthiness? Worthiness is how we feel about ourselves. It is how we view our worth as an individual, in our family and in the world. Our own self-worth affects how we interact with others. YOU Are Worth It inspires change. Just by reading this, you will begin to regain your own sense of worthiness. This book offers concrete actions that you can take as well as exploring the more philosophical discussions involving the subject of worthiness. YOU Are Worth It is for anyone who kws the discomfort or pain of feeling unworthy. This book is a vital first step in gaining insight on valuing ourselves and others.
- Author BiographyMichael is a hotel and restaurant executive of more than fifteen years. His connection with people enabled him to write this book. Michael's hotel career pinnacled with the highest management certification available, then it was time to start his own place. He has owned his restaurant for seven years and the common thread is people. They fascinate Michael. He understands a lot about them, but there is always a thirst for more knowledge and a humbling awe at the vastness of the subject. Michael speaks professionally about leadership, networking, life skills, employment, among other topics and videos are available on YouTube. Michael's talks have a humanistic tone. We all have our professional specialties, but in the end we are all just people. This book is a bridge to that greater understanding. He resides in University Heights, Ohio with his wife Sally and their cat Lily. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and his website is www.michaelstruk.com.
- Author(s)Michael Struk
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.