All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author, speaker and world-traveling success coach, Jen Sincero, cuts through the din of the self-help genre with her own verbal meat cleaver in You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life. In this refreshingly blunt how-to guide, Sincero, serves up 27 bite-sized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, life-changing insights, easy exercises and the occasional swear word. Via chapters such as Your Brain is Your Bitch, Fear is for Suckers and My Subconscious Made Me Do It, Sincero takes you on a wild joy ride to your own transformation, helping you create the money, relationships, career and general all around awesomeness you so desire. And should you be one of those people who dreads getting busted with a self-help book in your hands, fear t. Sincero, a former skeptic herself, delivers the goods minus the New-Age cheese, giving even the snarkiest of poo-pooers exactly what they need to get out of their ruts and start kicking some ass. By the end of You Are a Badass, you will understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can't change, how to change what you don't love, and how to start living the kind of life you used to be jealous of.
- Author BiographyJen Sincero is a Bestselling author and success coach who has helped countless people transform their personal and professional lives via her private sessions, public appearances, newsletters, products and books. She's spoken on stages all over the world and has coached full-on super heroes, helping her clients build their dream businesses, become NY Times Bestselling authors, navigate million dollar business deals, find their soul mates and forgive their bitchy mothers who they now realize were doing the best they could. Her other books include the semi-autobiographical novel, Don't Sleep With Your Drummer, and the National Bestseller, The Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping With Chicks. Jen's work has been featured in media outlets all over the world, including Interview Magazine, The Howard Stern Show, Allure, Comedy Central's Musical Shorts, German Cosmo, Bust, Playboy Magazine/TV, The Village Voice, The NY Post and the LA Times. In 2011 Jen bid her home in California farewell to travel the world indefinitely and encourage as many people as possible to live lives of unbridled awesomeness.
- Author(s)Jen Sincero
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.