All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionYour sense of style is t only the way you dress, but also your way of doing things and the way you process information. It is your very essence. God placed this sense of style in your spirit when He created you. But many women suffer from anxiety and oppression regarding their unique style. Because we have difficulty accepting how precious we are, we all suffer. It's time to push back from the table of self-degradation, enter the royal banquet hall, and taste of a new feast. We have a royal heritage, and we can walk in the realm of the miraculous. Join Dr. Gail M. Hayes and discover what makes your individual beauty so extraordinary. You will discover that God fashioned you and each of your sisters as integral threads in His majestic tapestry. You will discover that you truly are a daughter of the King!
- Author BiographyGail M. Hayes has served as a consultant to women in the workplace by helping them to improve their relationships and become agents of change. Because of her passion for helping working women (whether they are working on an assembly line, making power decisions from the board room, or standing at a diaper-changing table), she developed the Handle Your Business Girl Empowerment Network, empowering women who want to make connections with other women.
- Author(s)Gail M. Hayes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.