All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Adri sets out to explore the ocean, he has idea how colorful the world is. He quickly discovers that there are all kinds of fish in the deep blue sea-big and tiny, smooth and spiny, colorful and plain, different and the same. Join Adri as he travels the ever changing currents of the ocean and see if you can find your favorite rockfish among the waves!
- Author BiographyLinda Kranz is the author of Let's Rock: Rock Painting for Kids, which won the IRA Children's Choices Award, as well as the best-selling Only One You. Just like Adri, Linda loves to explore. She encourages everyone to find their passion and do what they love! We all can be creative in our own unique way. Linda lives with her husband in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Author(s)Linda Kranz
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width188 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $7.70Trending at AU $10.65
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $9.49
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $20.02
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.