Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe title of the book is actually the most precise and accurate description of the book. It is engaging, encompassing, current and fun to read. It is written in plain language, unnecessary jargons. It is t exclusive to any community of readership, instead it has clarity and it is within easy comprehension for any reader who genuinely wants to avoid debt. This book should be an awakening call to many, to others a source of information they have t been aware of. However what it will do for every reader is that it will remind, increase caution, and create awareness that will help them avoid debt. It is also well salted with choice press materials that are parallel to its basic doctrine. It showcases financial journalists and resources that can help update the reader on the kwledge they acquire from the book. Several issues are brought to light; the range includes matters of financial discipline, identifying financial loopholes and how to recover from debt. This book will inform the reader about many belying factors about taking on a debt. It also exposes social vehicles and 'puppet strings' that make people susceptible to debt. Other subtle and psychological issues that systematically draw people into debt. There are boring statistical calculations and tables, pie charts, graph r computed accounting work. Instead the book is focused on appealing to the common sense of the reader and making the reader more observant when making financial decisions and when dealing with service providers etc. The banking sector was exposed in a way that is unique and unusual to most work of this nature. When the book is read meticulously the reader will be able to easily spot snares and trappings entailed in deals offered by service providers and the banking sector.
- Author(s)GEORGE IHEKE
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.