All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will show you how to apply the strategies of today's peak performers directly to your quest for success. From Bill Gates to Oprah Winfrey, from Charles Schwab to Lillian Vern, the secrets of over 80 peak performers -- including several billionaires -- are revealed. You'll learn how to think and act like a peak performer; push through any fears blocking your unlimited success; transform limiting beliefs into unstoppable self-confidence; turn obstacles into business opportunities; create million-dollar business ideas; and live your dreams.
- Author BiographyDan Sherman is a business coach and speaker whose focus is teaching internet marketing. His course, Affiliate Wealth Today, shows people how to create multiple streams of income online without any product of their own, any experience, or any investment. Dan has over 20 years of marketing experience, including marketing management roles in two Silicon Valley internet companies. He also worked for eight years at Charles Schwab where he developed the marketing programs for a department which brought in $50 billion in assets. Dan's course can be accessed at www.affiliatewealthtoday.com.
- Author(s)Dan Sherman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.