All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that you could choose to be happy? After surviving several personal trials and tribulations, author Melanie Thomas-Price discovered that her happiness is tied to her free will to live a life of joy. She experienced a devastating car accident in 1994 that would change the course of her life forever; then, within a few months, ather devastating car accident changed her life again. She was lost and unsure how to rebuild her life. As she searched for a way through this difficult time, she found the thing she needed the most was a sincere relationship with Jesus. You Can Choose to Be Happy chronicles her journey from the darkness into the light-and true happiness. For some it takes great effort to cultivate joy and happiness. Thomas-Price talks about how she found the courage to choose happiness in the wake of so much sadness. She encourages everyone to look at life's circumstances and to change them by accepting the Word of God. You Can Choose to Be Happy includes short passages to read and meditate upon. Then, a place to reflect in writing is provided to encourage you to record your thoughts. This journal is designed to help you train yourself to reframe your mindset. By altering your habits, you can transform your outcomes and live a happy life.
- Author(s)Melanie Thomas-Price
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.