All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionCalligraphy means beautiful writing, and this book will show you how to do it. All you have to do is follow the easy, trace and copy examples! This how-to, beginner's instruction book is written for all ages and will guide you to master your skill in this ancient and beautiful art! The book, penned entirely in a calligraphic hand, begins with an explanation of how to select the right pens, inks, and paper. Next, it introduces you to the Italic alphabet, a beautiful and highly versatile alphabet. After that, there are sections on Blackletter (particularly useful for certificates) and three more useful alphabets (Roman, Bookhand, and Uncial). The book ends with lessons on how to use calligraphy in creative projects from certificates to posters to maps. This is a simple, straight-forward and profusely illustrated calligraphy practice book. The author, Jim Bennett, wrote Calligraphy For Dummies and is also the founder of the Calligraphy WebRing. His website is www.studioarts.net.
- Author(s)Jim Bennett
- Date of Publication13/02/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.