All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionStarting up your own business is one of the most exciting and fulfilling things you can do - and it can make you extremely rich. But how do you get it right? You Can Do It Too which brings together the collective wisdom of successful entrepreneurs in the form of 20 essential things you must do when starting up a business such as: choose the right name, get a mentor, protect your idea and build a great team. Each lesson in this valuable blueprint is illustrated by a real entrepreneurial story which looks at why it is important and how you can incorporate it into your own business venture. You Can Do It Too is your first step to starting your own successful business. It is an inspirational masterclass for all budding entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyRachel Bridge is the Enterprise Editor of The Sunday Times . She writes the How I Made It column each week for the paper as well as regular features about entrepreneurs and small and growing businesses. An experienced journalist, she formerly worked for The Times and the Evening Standard. A regular speaker on the subject of entrepreneurs, she is also the author of the best-selling How I Made It and My Big Idea, (both also published by Kogan Page).
- Author(s)Rachel Bridge
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.