Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe reason why clinical science has t solved the riddle of cancer may t lie totally within the realm of the laboratory. It may lie in part in the mind and emotions of the patient. After two decades of research and psychotherapeutic work with cancer patients, Lawrence LeShan offers new evidence and startling insights into why some individuals get cancer while others do t--and why some are able to fight successfully for their lives while others rapidly succumb to the disease. Dr. LeShan has accumulated strong evidence that the mind can make the body receptive to cancer--and that the mind is also capable of fighting back. This is a book of hope. For while cancer kills, it can also be killed. You Can Fight For Your Life is a major humanistic work by an author with a passionate commitment to life.
- Author BiographyLawrence LeShan is an experimental psychologist whose books include Alternate Realities: The Search for the Full Human Being and The Medium, the Mystic and the Physicist.
- Author(s)Lawrence LeShan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/02/1980
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byNorman Cousins
- Foreword byCarl Simonton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.