All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionOur world needs people to tell the truth and that needs to happen w. Someone has to stand up, put people on the spot and tell it like it is. If we don't, we will continue to spiral down a path that doesn't lead to a good place. This book doesn't detail the problems of society r does it analyze the effects of bad decisions. It is a How To guide that shows exactly what needs to be done to fix problems. It is written so anyone can use the techniques described and it doesn't require a college degree, money, or political connections. Readers will learn simple methods for exposing the truth, finding solutions to most of the world's problems and implementing them today, t ten years in the future. These are bold statements and I don't expect you to believe me, so read the book and prove me wrong. Whether you believe me or t, you will t be able to deny the truths this book will deliver. People are fed up and are searching for the formula that will fix what is wrong with our world. I believe with the right tools they will be successful because of the following: <ul><li>There are more good people in the world than bad.</li><li>Right is always better than wrong.</li><li>People want to kw the truth.</li><li>Good people will act against what's wrong when they kw the truth.</li></ul> So that's it, all we need is the truth. What if there was a way to get to the truth on just about every issue out there? What if it could be done so simply and effectively that one would be immune? What if you could learn how to accomplish that?
- Author BiographyLeading Expert on Concise Questioning, Joe Fedison has dedicated his life to mastering effective communication techniques. He received his bachelor of sciences from the University of Rochester in Optics Engineering and a Certificate in Management Studies from the William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration in Rochester, New York. Joe Fedison has over 25 years of business experience, encompassing a multitude of fields and skills, which include: Executive Management, Business Development, Customer Relations, Brand Marketing, Project Management, Sales Management, Manufacturing, Importing, Customer Service Training, Public Speaking, Internet Marketing & Analytics, Financial Analysis, Public Relations, Product Design, Distribution, and IT Management.
- Author(s)Joe Fedison
- PublisherYou Can Get the Truth
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYou Can Get the Truth
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.