All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn You Can Heal Your Heart, self-empowerment luminary Louise Hay and rewned grief and loss expert David Kessler have come together to start a conversaiton on healing after loss. Louise and David discuss the emotions and thoughts that occur when a relationship leaves you brokenhearted, a marriage ends in divorce, or a loved one dies. They will also help you develop greater self-awareness and compassion, providing you with the courage and tools to face many other types of losses and challenges, such as saying good-bye to a beloved pet, losing your job, coming to terms with a life-threatening illness or disease, and much more. With a perfect blend of Louise's affirmations and teachings on the power of your thoughts and David's many years of working with those in grief, this remarkable audio book will inspire and extraordinary new way of thinking, bringing profund love and joy into your life. You will t only learn how to harness the power of your grief to help you grow and find peace, but you will also discover that, yes, you can heal your heart.
- Author BiographyLouise L. Hay, the author of the international bestseller You Can Heal Your Life, is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 50 million books sold worldwide.For more than 25 years, she has helped people throughout the world discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. Louise is the founder and chairman of Hay House, Inc., which disseminates books, CDs, DVDs, and other products that contribute to the healing of the planet. Website: www.LouiseHay.com(r) David Kessler, one of the most well-known experts and lecturers on grief and loss, is the co-author of the bestsellers On Grief and Grieving and Life Lessons with the legendary Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. He is also the author of the #1 best-selling hospice book The Needs of the Dying, which received praise by Mother Teresa, as well as Visions, Trips, and Crowded Rooms. David s work has been featured on CNN, NBC, PBS, and Entertainment Tonight; and he has been a frequent guest on The Dr. Oz Show. A contributing writer on Oprah.com, Sharecare.com, and Anderson Cooper 360, he is also the founder of www.Grief.com.
- Author(s)David Kessler,Louise L. Hay
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintHay House Audio, an imprint of Hay House Inc
- Weight126 g
- Width126 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.25
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.