All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you learn how to create stunning free-motion quilts with this practical and easy-to-follow guide from expert quilter Deborah Poole. From the award-winning expert whose masterful quilting appears on many of Kim Diehl's popular projects, here is your guide to creating beautiful machine-quilting designs. You can follow step-by-step instructions and learn how to make feathers, create curved cross-hatching, and fit a design to the quilt border - on either a long-arm or home showing machine. With Deborah and her motto You can do it!, quilters everywhere will gain the skill and confidence to tackle difficult patterns and make artistic designs easy to stitch.
- Author BiographyDeborah Poole (also known as the Sassy Sister) comes from a long line of quilters. Her beautiful work can be seen in Kim Diehl's books Simple Graces and Simple Charm.
- Author(s)Deborah Poole
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notecolour & b&w illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.