All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of man who confronted home foreclosure, depression and addiction by living in his car for 9 months at a truck stop. After hearing an retired Orthodox minister talk about giving gratitude for the good and bad things in life he decided he would try it. That first night in his car he gave thanks for the roof over his head, even though it was a sun roof. From there he tells of experiences and frustrations while learning to be thankful for all that life has to offer, good and bad.
- Author BiographySutton Parks is an accomplished musician, composer and singer/songwriter who lives just outside of Nashville, Tennessee. He speaks with passion to audiences on the subjects of recovery, gratitude and possibility thinking. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Sutton Parks
- PublisherRagpicker Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRagpicker Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.