All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who's dreamed of writing that hit song - the one that gets played time and time again on the radio - but doesn't kw how to start, will welcome the inspiration and practical instruction offered in this new book Terry Cox, an experienced and successful lyric writer, guides readers step-by-step through the process of lyric writing. Readers will learn about basic song components, collaborative songwriting and creative ways to come up with song ideas. Cox also takes the reader through the stages of writing lyrics for a song, from choosing a title to the chorus, versus and bridge. Readers will even find sections on getting the song performed, recorded and getting people in the music business interested. Cox's enthusiastic you-can-do-it approach to the craft of lyric writing is sure to inform, inspire and motivate want-to-be-songwriters. It is the one resource that can make their lyric writing dreams come true.
- Author BiographyTerry Cox is a lyric writer who has had over seventy songs recorded by artists such as Vanessa Williams, Patti Austin and Grover Washington, Jr. Her songs have been featured in movies such as Roxanne and on TV shows such as All My Children and Late Night with Conan O'Brien.
- Author(s)Terry Cox
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Out-of-print date14/10/2009
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.