Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhile there are many guide books for women who have to face the diagsis of breast cancer, there aren't many books for the husbands. This book was written with husbands in mind, to let them kw what the process is, and that they can indeed be a large part of the treatment and recovery process!
- Author BiographyA self-taught author, licensed boat captain, marine naturalist, and certified secondary-education teacher, John spends most of his time teaching in the outdoors on the waters of the Salish Sea. John also wrote The Internet Scares Me, A Guide to the Information Superhighway in 1994. He currently lives with his wife and 3 fur children in Washington state.
- Author(s)John W Boyd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited bySharon F Boyd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.