All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Giles is the last person anyone would expect to save the planet. He's t as charming as his little sister, and t as brainy as his goody-goody older brother. But when Giles witnesses an alien realtor showing Earth to possible new tenants, he kws he'd better do something. With the help of an alien attorney and the maddest scientist in middle-grade fiction, Giles just might save humans from eviction from Earth. Let's hope so. The alternatives are . . . t so hospitable. James Mihaley's You Can't Have My Planet is Imaginative ( Publishers Weekly ) and Action-packed ( BCCB).
- Author BiographyJames Mihaley has milked cows. He drove 1,000 miles in one day for a rock concert. Once, he almost got eaten by a shark. He lives in L.A., where he avoids the paparazzi and feeds the pigeons. You Can't Have My Planet is his first novel.
- Author(s)James Mihaley
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.