You Can't Lead with Your Feet on the Desk: Building Relationships, Breaking Down Barriers, and Delivering Profits by Ed Fuller (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionYou can't lead with your feet on the desk ...or your brain on hold. Ed Fuller brings experience, intelligence, and heart to this inspiring guide to building relationships and the good things that follow when you do. The message is delivered in an engaging style that keeps you entertained and leaves you with lasting wisdom. MICHAEL V. DRAKE, MD, Chancellor, University of California, Irvine The world of tourism, hospitality, and hotels has become a very global, complex, and diverse industry. No one kws this better than Ed Fuller. In this thoughtfully written text, Ed is speaking to business students, managers, and executives of all industries through his rich experience in the global hotel industry. We have found many great examples within these pages of how we can conduct business better, and I would suggest that they are t only relevant in the United States but throughout the world. ANDREW H. FEINSTEIN, James A. Collins Distinguished Chair and Dean, The Collins College of Hospitality Management, Cal Poly Pomona The World Travel & Tourism Council services six continents. Ed's book will empower you to apply many of the principles that we employ globally, whether it's in Denver, Dubai, or Dusseldorf. These principles will give you a competitive edge in your markets immediately. JEAN-CLAUDE BAUMGARTEN, President, World Travel & Tourism Council Ed Fuller's generous layers of personal experiences and his crisp narrative make his stern message easy to understand. Take my advice, read his book before you take ather plane on a foreign business trip. It will change the way you behave. GEOFFREY KENT, founder and Executive Chairman, Abercrombie & Kent Let me tell you what Ed's book isn't: it's t a primer on how to shake hands or fold your napkin in ather country. It's an incredibly rich insight into leadership through well-earned personal relationships and experiences that American business executives need to embrace to succeed in the global ecomy. ROGER DOW, President and CEO, U.S. Travel Association Ed's book gives the student, manager, and executive practical experience in dealing with unique situations, new relationships, and creative problem-solving approaches that are broadly applicable in the business world, matter where you live or whom you deal with. The insights will prove valuable to your personal growth. ANDY POLICANO, Dean, The Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine
- Author BiographyED FULLER, President and Managing Director of the International Lodging Division of Marriott International, Inc., has flown more than 10 million miles, solidifying business relationships around the world. Over the past two decades, he has grown Marriott's international lodging portfolio from sixteen hotels in six countries to 400 properties in seventy countries with revenues in excess of $7 billion.
- Author(s)Ed Fuller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.