All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe timeless guide to sales success has been revised to help you supercharge personal and team performance in a new ecomy People make buying decisions emotionally and justify them logically. That shrewd insight from the first edition of this bestselling book has become a -brainer among sales professionals. Now, the new edition of classic work that has helped millions of sales professionals take their career to new levels offers critical new insights, information, and tools for success in today's ecomy. You Can't Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar, Second Edition retains David Sandler's classic, battle-tested advice on driving personal and organizational success by breaking the rules of conventional selling. And w Sandler Training's CEO, David Mattson, has revisited it to provide additional skills designed for today's highly competitive and more complex sales landscape. With this powerful guide, you'll learn how to: Take the lead in the buyer/seller dance Get the prospect to do most of the talking Have a process for answering questions from prospects Kw when a prospect is shopping you ...and what to do about it Move the relationship forward without becoming an unpaid consultant Master the seven steps of the Sandler Submarine Use LinkedIn as a prospecting and qualifying tool Establish an up-front contract, or call roadmap, before your face-to-face meeting Use online research to turn cold calls into warm calls Sales professionals and teams that follow these principles-and others outlined in the book-will transform themselves from mediocre performers into selling superstars. This new edition of You Can't Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar is a potent mixture of Sandler's timeless techniques and best practices from the most effective sales operation today.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Sandler, the founder of Sandler Training, created the breakthrough stress-free sales training program that forever changed the landscape of professional selling. He passed away in 1995. David Mattson is the CEO of SandlerTraining, an international training and consulting organization headquartered in the United States. Since 1986, he has been a trainer and business consultant for management, sales, interpersonal communication, corporate team building and strategic planning throughout the United States and Europe.
- Author(s)David Mattson,David Sandler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight499 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.