Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, practical advice and basic instruction for singing are enriched by thoughts and questions from esoteric, therapeutic and pedagogical angles. A fresh perspective on V. Werbeck-Svaerdstroem's School of Uncovering the Voice is the impulse providing the background for this book. Singing is portrayed as an approachable, empowering tool for the modern development of consciousness.
- Author BiographyEva Cranstoun (born in Vienna, Austria in 1971) has been singing and practicing live music and performing arts her whole life. Her angelic voice and effective teaching style have deeply moved hundreds and have inspired a great number of students and course participants to continue their studies with her. The psychological and spiritual aspects of the human voice, as well as its impact on our general well being have been a constant topic of study throughout her adult life. She is certified as instructor and therapist of the School of Uncovering the Voice (European holistic approach to vocal development) and holds a diploma in Waldorf Education. As vocal performer, experienced Waldorf educator and therapist, Eva has acquired a wide perspective and deep soul-understanding of the human voice. She is married and lives in Fair Oaks, California with her husband William and three children.
- Author(s)Eva V Cranstoun
- PublisherSound Integrity
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSound Integrity
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.