All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionYou Don't Have To Be Broke focuses on the passion required to start a business, the importance of understanding the numbers when making business decisions, attracting what you want through the laws of attraction, methods that should be utilized to achieve success, the value of self-development, and various vehicles to be considered for wealth creation. The book is a snapshot of some of the concepts that have been utilized by the wealthy for ages. You Don't Have To Be Broke is just eugh to get an audience's attention, wake them up, and help them to see that some changes may be necessary before they can attain financial independence, with true financial independence coming from entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyJoani Ward was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. Her Mom, Zora, and two brothers, William, Jr. and Kelvin, Sr. still reside in St. Louis. Joani's Dad succumbed to prostate cancer in May 2007. Joani came to Washington, DC to attend Howard University. She left Howard University and later attended George Washington University; receiving her Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. Joani furthered her education by attending The Johns Hopkins University, Carey School of Business, and received her MBA in May 2001. Joani is an Adjunct Professor in the School of Professional Studies at Trinity Washington University. She launched her own consulting and affiliate marketing business, Nothing In Between, LLC in March 2011. The mission for the consulting prong of the business is to motivate and assist aspiring entrepreneurs bring their passions, dreams, and desires fruition (e.g., determine and establish the business type (sole proprietorship, LLC, Corporation, Partnership), establish the business through proper registration and licensing, and provide guidance with website design, marketing strategies, and more.
- Author(s)Joani Ward
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.