All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionYou Got the Sugar is an entertaining memoir about life after a type 1 diabetes diagsis. It provides useful tools for health management and emotional empowerment. Most importantly it is a reminder that life does t end at the beginning of diabetes. Life simply takes a sweet turn.
- Author BiographyShetoya T., a chicago native, is also the author of Ballad of the Ghetto Child: Bailey's Song. Diagnosed with type 1 diabetes six years ago she has dedicated her recent work as well as her life towards a fight for a cure. You Got the Sugar is an educating and enlightening memoir about life after a type 1 diabetes diagnosis.
- Author(s)Shetoya T
- PublisherBeyond Mere Words Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Mere Words Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.