All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.88Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionTeenage boys speak out without the filter of adult sensibility in a compelling collection of poetry and prose. In a powerful collection of more than seventy uncensored poems and essays, more than fifty teenage boys from across the country explore their many-layered concerns: identity, love, envy, gratitude, sex, anger, competition, fear, hope. Here, unadorned and without the filter of adult sensibility, is the raw stuff of their lives, in their own words. Isn t it time to listen?
- Author BiographyBetsy Franco has published more than forty books, including poetry and nonfiction titles for children. She inspires trust in the many different people she meets in the course of her work as a writer. As she explains, My philosophy when researching and writing books has always been to let adults, young adults, and children spread for themselves as much as possible. With YOU HEAR ME, her purpose is to let teenage boys do so. And, as she says, It's about time.
- Author(s)Betsy Franco,Franco
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.