All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho kws you well? Your best friend? Your boyfriend or girlfriend? A stranger you meet on a crazy night? No one, really? Mark and Kate sit next to each other every day, but their paths outside of class never cross - until one night Kate spots Mark out in the city, miles away from home. Kate is lost, having just run away from a chance to meet the girl she has been in love with from afar. Mark is in love with his best friend, Ryan, who may or may t feel the same way. Little do they kw then how important they will become to each other - and how, in a very short time, they will kw each other better than any of the people who are supposed to kw them well.
- PrizesLong-listed for Inky Awards: Silver Inky 2017.
- Author(s)David Levithan,Nina Lacour
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight196 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.