CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel like all your friends are 'getting old and boring', but you are getting younger by the day? Can you be heard saying the phrase '40 is the new 20'? Is your wardrobe on-trend, but for the second time round? It's official, you're in denial. You are middle-aged! You Kw You're Middle-Aged When...is a hilarious collection of stories, anecdotes and quotes about other people's mid-life crises, along with tips on how to spot the telltale signs that youth is longer on your side. Chapters include, You kw you're middle aged-when: . You're Too Old to Party . It's Time to Dress Your Age; . You Feel the Need for Speed; . You Hit the Big 4-0. Entertaining and engaging, this book is guaranteed to have any old codger laughing out loud about their own descent into the twilight years.
- Author BiographyAlison Rattle and Allison Vale are experienced authors with a number of bestselling humour books to their name, including the 'Wrinklies' Wit and Wisdom' series.
- Author(s)Alison Rattle,Allison Vale
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.