CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionYOU KNOW YOU'RE IN LOVE WHEN...is a comic strip style velty book, with single page anecdotes combining sweet sentiments and twisted outcomes illustrated by stick figure drawings. 'You kw you're in love when...' sparks a multitude of thoughts and memories for most people. '...you drive by his house to make sure he's home...then you slash his tires to make sure he stays home.' The completion of this phrase triggers something else. Laughter and fear, anxiety and regret, melancholy and remembering it's time to take your meds.
- Author BiographyChris Delhomme, Karen Latsey and Daniel Rhyder have collectively had seven long term relationships, 25 short term, 162 third dates, 23 one night stands, and 19 what the hell were we thinking's. We've been in therapy, participated in late night drive by's, hung up on answering machines, egged cars, and sent inappropriate emails, all in the name of love. Our experiences and our consciences forced us to write this book.
- Author(s)Chris Delhomme
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.