All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his clear and accessible signature style, Derek Prince employs his extraordinary understanding of Scripture to lay out the depth of Jesus's great love for individuals and to help them discover their worth. Using powerful biblical teachings on the parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl of Great Price, Prince helps free readers from guilt, insecurity, fear, and shame, in order to help them realize how incredibly loved they are.
- Author BiographyDerek Prince (1915-2003), a former fellow in philosophy at King's College, Cambridge, was an internationally renowned Bible teacher and the founder of Derek Prince Ministries International. His nondenominational, nonsectarian approach has made his teaching relevant and essential for people from all racial and religious backgrounds. He wrote more than 50 books that have been translated into more than 60 languages. His daily radio broadcast, Keys to Successful Living, continues to change lives around the world.
- Author(s)Dr Derek Prince
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, Mi
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.