All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Jill Charlotte Stanford, author of the Cowgirl's Cookbook and Wild Women and Tricky Ladies, this is the thinking girl's guide to living like a cowgirl. It's t all sequins and silver buckles-but following the way of Dale Evans and Rodeo Queens and finding your inner cowgirl, you can acheive your own cowgirl style, find the cowgirl way, and fit it to your life in the city or on the range.
- Author BiographyJill Charlotte Stanford's lifelong ambition has been to be a cowgirl--but not just any cowgirl. She aspires to be Dale Evans, not a hair out of place, makeup perfect, and song in her heart. And she aspires to be Fanny Sperry Steele, bronc riding champ of the early 20th century. She lives and writes in Sisters, Oregon.
- Author(s)Jill Stanford,Robin Corey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight295 g
- Width204 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.