All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is this relationship so hard? It is so invigorating to kw that we don't have to stay stuck -- even if we are t the one struggling with narcissism -- we can change the way we relate to the people who do. Find out if the stress in your relationships with family, friends, or at work is unkwingly caused from narcissism in yourself or others. Narcissism is actually much more common than we may think and, in reality, most of us have some of these characteristics. This book has been written by two psychotherapists and a psychiatrist with decades of both personal and professional experience with narcissism. It is filled with many interesting-to-read stories taken from the authors' or their clients' lives that clearly demonstrate examples of narcissism. A Narcissism Questionnaire and practical suggestions are given for dealing with narcissism whether it's in your spouse, a co-worker, or even yourself.
- Author BiographyPaul Meier, MD is a psychiatrist at the Meier Clinics in Richardson, Texas and is the author of over eighty books. He has appeared on hundreds of radio and television programs over the past thirty years, including shows with Oprah, Tom Snyder, Norman Vincent Peale, Joyce Meyer, Sheila Walsh, Paula White, and many others. He is also the founder of the national chain of counselling clinics called the Meier Clinics, a non-profit corporation. Cynthia Munz, MS, LMFT became a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist after completing her first career as a mum and home-maker. She was a staff therapist at the Meier Clinics for twelve years and is now in private practice in Placerville, California, where she lives with her husband, Eric. Lisa Charlebois, MSW, LCSW was the director and a staff therapist at the Meier Clinics for fourteen years and is now in private practice in Gold River, California. She and her husband, Danny, have three teens and live in Orangevale, California.
- Author(s)Cynthia Munz,Lisa Charlebois,Paul Meier
- PublisherLangdon Street Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLangdon Street Press
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.