Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionYou.next() is an easy and useful book for software developers who are thinking about the progression of their careers. In a simple style with lighthearted comics and great real-world examples, this book is a must for anyone in the software field given the pressures of global ecomics, outsourcing, and advancing techlogies. Written by and for software developers, the book builds a convincing argument that leadership from within technical ranks is critically needed, enticing readers to explore their own potential for the role. Career advancement from initial management stages to higher levels is discussed in a concise and logical way. You.next() answers your questions about management: Is this the right direction for me? Should I get started w, and how? What will I do if it does t work out? The authors outline the path for those who are ready to take full control of their careers.
- Author BiographyMichael Finley has devoted his career to the introduction of innovative technologies, serving in a wide range of roles from deep technical to marketing and front-line sales. He holds several U.S. and international patents and is currently co-founder of a startup specializing in Artificial Intelligence. Finley resides with his wife and children in Atlanta. Honza Fedak, a native of the Czech Republic, graduated in Computer Science from the Czech Technical University and has worked worldwide in software development. Currently, he is responsible for the technology of a large division of Radiant Systems. He resides in the Atlanta area with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Honza Fedak,Michael C Finley
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.