All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary Ann Hoberman and Michael Emberley have added Aesop's fables to their bestselling and award-winning series. Rediscover familiar tales and find new favourites in this delightful collection - these are fables as you've never seen them before! Aesop's fables are perennial favorites with parents, teachers, librarians, and kids alike, and this collection includes both beloved tales such as 'The Ant and the Grasshopper' and 'The Lion and the Mouse', as well as less familiar but equally charming stories like 'The Peacock and the Crane'. While there are many other editions of Aesop's fables, most include the traditional text and either focus on a single story or include hundreds of fables. Mary Ann's rhyming text coupled with Michael's lively art offers a more approachable and kid-friendly retelling of each tale, and fables are a perfect fit for the YRTM format.
- Author BiographyChildren's Poet Laureate Mary Ann Hoberman is the author of the classic A House is a House for Me, which won a National Book Award, as well as the bestselling Sing-Along Stories series. Michael Emberley is the New York Times best-selling illustrator of It's Perfectly Normal by Robie Harris and has created several books of his own, including Ruby and Dinosaurs! A Drawing Book.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Hoberman,Michael Emberley
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Out-of-print date27/03/2013
- Content NoteIntegrated: 20, colour illus
- Weight442 g
- Width227 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.