All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionA New York Times bestseller! An extraordinary and literary love story between a young mother and a much older Holocaust survivor that celebrates the unique and powerful bonds of friendship. It explores a complex relationship with someone from a different generation and socioecomic background, and someone who happened to be one of the last surviving Holocaust witnesses of our time.
- Author BiographySusan Kushner Resnick teaches creative nonfiction at Brown University. Her most recent narrative nonfiction book, Goodbye Wifes and Daughters (University of Nebraska Press, cloth 2010, paper 2011), won a gold medal for nonfiction from the Independent Publisher's Book Awards and was a finalist for the Montana Book Award, the Western Writers of America Contemporary Nonfiction Award and the High Plains Book Awards. Her first book, Sleepless Days: One Woman's Journey Through Postpartum Depression (St. Martin's Press, cloth 2000, paper 2001), was the first PPD memoir by an American author. She's been a journalist for 26 years, years, reporting most recently for The Providence Journal. She's been published The New York Times magazine, The Boston Globe, Parents, Utne Reader and Montana Quarterly, among other publications. She was nominated for a Pushcart Prize in 2001 and her work was listed as a notable essay in The Best American Essays 1999. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband and two teenagers.
- Author(s)Susan Resnick
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight18 g
- Width135 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.