CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a higher and faster way to attract your soul mate, and that way is Zen. While using the Zen meditations in this book, the distance between you and your soul mate will vanish, instantly bringing the two of you together. Unlocking the deeper mind and your past life connections to your soul mate are the keys to reuniting with your soul mate in this life. Some of the wonderful information includes: The Nature of Love; The Nature of Soul Mates; The Alchemy of Soul Mates; Your Family was Destined; and, The Archetype of the Soul Mate. The quest to finding your soul mate need t be a long one, one of struggling, or one that involves pain. The question is all in how you choose to view it. Your quest will involve learning, and that learning can either speed you up or slow you down, the choice is yours. It is best t to resist but to go where your quest for true love takes you. If you resist, you will only find pain and push your soul mate further away from you. But if you don't resist and go willingly where you need to go, then your soul mate will come running to you.
- Author BiographyTom Arbino (born Thomas Anthony Arbino on November 16, 1958 in Cincinnati, Ohio) is an American novelist, playwright, poet and the founder of Crown Chakra Zen. Tom has read much of Carl Jung's works and has analysed over 20,000 dreams using his training in Jungian Psychology. Using Jungian Psychology, Tom has accessed the Self analysed its archetypes and brought it up into consciousness with the aid of Zen meditation techniques. Tom's study of Zen was undertaken for spiritual development and his frustration with outwardly oriented mainstream churches that offer little beyond Dogma. The Zen that Tom developed, Crown Chakra Zen, is distinct from Zazen based Zen and is the First American school of Zen. Tom is not a Buddhist.
- Author(s)Tom Arbino
- PublisherOzark Mountain Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLower Lake, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOzark Mountain Publishing
- Out-of-print date16/01/2017
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.