All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to change theworld? Did you kw You Were Made to Makea Difference?This adaptation of OutliveYour Life for teens offers practical tips youth can take out into theircommunity to make a difference, plus real-life stories about those who havedone just that. Teens learn that God can use them to make a difference rightw. He wants to use them today, without waiting for them to be older,stronger, richer, or even more together. God can use their minds, theirspirits, and their hands and feet to make permanent change for His kingdom.Also included are valuable resources, interesting factsabout the needy in the world and how little it takes to make a big difference, andother interactive elements such as journaling opportunities for writingpersonal ideas and service goals. Teens will learn that their role in life is bigger thanthemselves, and that they're t too young to make a difference for God.Meets national education standards.
- Author BiographyWith more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
- Author(s)Jenna Lucado Bishop,Max Lucado
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight281 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13 to 18 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.