All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKets de Vries profiles a range of toxic executives - the narcissist, psychopath, cold fish, obsessive-compulsive, and many more, offering coaches examples of interventions that have worked and those that haven't, to help coaches deal with difficult people and become more effective.
- Author BiographyManfred F. R. Kets de Vries is the Distinguished Professor of Leadership Development and Organizational Change at INSEAD, the Founder of INSEAD's Global Leadership Centre, and program director of INSEAD's top management program, 'The Challenge of Leadership: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence,' and Scientific Director of the Executive Master's Program 'Consulting and Coaching for Change'. The Financial Times, Le Capital, Wirtschaftswoche, and The Economist have rated Manfred Kets de Vries among the world's top 50 leading management thinkers.
- Author(s)Manfred F. R. Kets de Vries
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInsead Business Press
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.