All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poetry by Michael Dennis Browne.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL DENNIS BROWNE's previous books are The Wife of Winter, The Sun Fetcher and Smoke from the Fires. He has written many texts for music, working principally with Stephen Paulus and John Foley S.J. He teaches and directs the creative writing program at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Michael Dennis Browne
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCarnegie Mellon Poetry
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight136 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.