All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionNone of us has as much money as we would like, but imagine if money didnt exist at all. How would we buy the things we need, or sell the things we dont need? Who would decide whether a basket of fruit is worth the same as a hunting spear? Many things have been used as money, from live animals through cowrie shells to plastic cards. Learn how moneylending grew into todays banking industry, and how credit allows us to spend money we dont even have.
- Author(s)Professor Alex Woolf
- PublisherFranklin Watts
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to Live Without
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFranklin Watts
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.