All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready...as a young man living in the Roman Empire, you've heard many stories about far-away lands and people. It sounds exciting but you're about to discover how tough life really is for a Roman soldier! The humorous cartoon-style illustrations and narrative approach encourage readers to get emotionally involved with the characters, aiding their understanding of what life would have been like. Informative captions, a complete glossary and an index make this title an ideal introduction to the conventions of n-fiction texts for young readers. This work fits into KS2 History and is in ideal text for shared and guided reading for KS2 pupils within the framework of the National Literacy Strategy. It helps achieve the goals of the Scottish Standard Curriculum 5-14.
- Author BiographyDavid Stewart has been creating, writing, and designing books for children of all ages for 25 years. David Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)David Stewart
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to be
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Edition StatementExtended Ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.