Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.54
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionOn the morning of her twenty-fifth birthday, Lily Harper opens the very last letter written to her by her beloved mother, who died when she was eight. Learning about the first and only real love of her mom's life is a revelation. The same momentous day, Lily meets Eddie Tessler, an actor fleeing fame who could change her world in unimaginable ways. But her childhood friend Dan has his own reasons for t wanting Lily to get too carried away by Eddie's attentions. As secrets past and present begin to emerge, Lily's t sure what-or who-to believe. But one thing is clear: in the beautiful Cotswold village of Stanton Langley, thing will ever be the same again ...
- Author BiographyJill Mansell is the author of over twenty international bestsellers, including The One You Really Want, Don't Want to Miss a Thing, and Three Amazing Things About You. In 2015, Jill received an outstanding achievement award from the Romantic Novelists' Association. She lives in Bristol, England, with her family. Henrietta Meire is a full-time voice-over artist and actress. In addition to narrating a plethora of audiobooks, Henrietta has voiced numerous commercial and charity campaigns, as well as video game and animation characters. As an actress, she has appeared on television and in a number of popular films.
- Author(s)Jill Mansell
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Henrietta Meire
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time598
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.