All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe beloved host of PBS's Mister Rogers' Neighborhood offers warm words of advice and encouragement, along with reflections on his own childhood Fred Rogers and his Neighborhood have been a presence in millions of homes for more than twenty-five years, educating, comforting, and influencing three generations of Americans. This compilation of his signature sayings and wise, succinct, straightforward thoughts is organized by themes-such as Relationships, Childhood, Parenthood, and Communicating -all enriched by personal memories of growing up. His ability to touch and inspire all kinds of people will make this book of great appeal to his television audiences past and present-and to anyone seeking wise, humane advice on how to get the most out of life.
- Author BiographyProducer, magician, writer, puppeteer, minister, husband, father, Fred Rogers started out in children's television thirty years ago. The direction he trailblazed was the creation of television programming that spoke, with respect, to the concerns of early childhood, not as adults see it but as children feel it. He has received virtually every major award in the television industry for work in his field, and dozens of others from special-interest groups.Fred Rogers lives in Pennsylvania.</p></p>
- Author(s)Fred Rogers
- Date of Publication01/09/1995
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.