All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis hilarious look at idiomatic expressions will be loved by both children and adults. It is suitable for children age 4 years and upwards. Serge Bloch whips up a scrumptious new concoction for his fans to savour! In this deliciously clever follow-up to Butterflies in My Stomach and Reach for the Stars (9781402771293), our young hero and his loyal dog, Roger, tackle ather major aspect of life: eating. Mealtime should be a piece of cake, but this finicky eater eats like a bird. That drives his mum bananas because he really should have three square meals a day. What will happen when he dines at the home of a friend whose mum is a real health nut? Maybe he'll discover that variety is the spice of life! Children might find these sayings puzzling at first, but Bloch's witty and wonderful images, which mix whimsical line drawings with photographs of inanimate objects, make everything clear and will leave readers of all ages pleased as punch.
- Author BiographySerge Bloch has won a gold medal at the Society of Illustrators and has created art for numerous books for children and adults. He also illustrates for the New York Times, the Boston Globe, the Washington Post, Newsweek, the Chicago Tribune, and the MenuPages.com website!
- Author(s)Serge Bloch
- PublisherSterling Juvenile
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Juvenile
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height158 mm
- Interest Age4+
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $12.29
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.20
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.