Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionRahima Baldwin Dancy warns against rushing children through childhood. She advocates a slow parenting revolution which will allow children to develop at their own pace, and crucially, will help parents discover confidence in their own ability to parent and enjoy the magical first years of raising a child.
- Author BiographyRAHIMA BALDWIN DANCY is a Steiner/Waldorf early childhood educator and professional midwife. She is mother of four children and lives in Boulder, USA.
- Author(s)Rahima Baldwin
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleEarly Years
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.