All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis title takes an indepth look at YouTube and the business behind one of the most well-kwn and exciting brands today. Beginning with a single YouTube video, and w part of Google - one of the most successful businesses around. We cover how YouTube came into being, the successes and failures over the years, key facts about the industry and their impact on the global market. Readers will learn about branding and the business world with Business Matters features. Each one looks at a different aspect of business - such as a franchise, management structure or marketing - and explains it in a clear and concise way for young readers to follow. Key features give information about Brains Behind the Brand, bringing to the forefront those who run YouTube today and who have helped boost the business in the past. Ideal for budding young entrepreneurs with an eye for opportunity! A brilliant read for those keen to find out how the business behind the brand works. Other titles in the series include; Virgin, Manchester United, Topshop, Heinz and ASOS.
- Author BiographyAdam Sutherland works in the media industry and his interests include business, popular culture and the world of celebrity.
- Author(s)Adam Sutherland
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBig Business
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width221 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.