All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Architectural League Prize is an annual competition, series of lectures and exhibition organised by the Architectural League of New York and its Young Architects and Designers Committee. Young architects often stand out more for their design approach than their realised work. This year's theme, Range, echoes the committee's perception of young architects' careers as explorations of the discipline's boundaries. Architects were challenged to demonstrate how the range they operate within evolves as they encounter the perceived limits of the profession. Competition entries reflect a diversity of approaches from formal treatments and construction to material experimentation and applications.
- Author BiographyThe Architectural League of New York: The mission of the Architectural League is to advance the art of architecture. The League carries out its mission by promoting excellence and innovation and by fostering community and discussion in an independent forum for creative and intellectual work in architecture, urbanism and related disciplines.
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- Series TitleYoung Architects
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byArchitectural League of New York
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.