All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of 14, Sabirul Islam became an entrepreneur by founding a web design company, whilst growing up in an underprivileged area of East London. When he was 16, he was lecturing teenagers at schools, colleges and universities about what it takes to become a young entrepreneur. In this book, Sabirul Islam presents 25 individuals, who all started out as entrepreneurs in their teenage years, and who have recently gone on to become successful and inspiring role models. Each young entrepreneur is profiled and answers questions about their journey and successes, providing rare insights into and lessons from the world of young entrepreneurs. Those profiled come from all over the world - Europe, the US, Asia and Australia. Branded the lost generation , this book will challenge and inspire young people of today to create a successful and fulfilling future for themselves.
- Author BiographyAged 20, Sabirul Islam is a young entrepreneur from East London. He has lectured to thousands of teenagers in the UK, USA, South Africa, India and Nigeria about entrepreneurialism. In 2010, he was selected as a JCI 10 Outstanding Young Persons Of The World .He is the author of The World at Your Feet, which has sold over 45,000 copies in all editions.
- Author(s)Sabirul Islam
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/08/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.